Monday, September 19, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup/.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
- Designed exclusively by Stampin' Up!, the Simply Scored scoring tool is loaded with unique benefits. It comes with a high-quality stylus--with two different sizes of tips--that will comfortably glide over all of your projects, as well as a hidden storage compartment for extra tools and markers!
- The Simply Scored scoring tool makes duplicating projects easier than ever before. No more pulling out your ruler and measuring over and over again--just attach the place markers exactly where you need them and create!
- The Simply Scored scoring tool has score lines every 1/8" and fits all kinds and sizes of paper up to 12" x 12". Use it on your favorite card stock and Designer Series Paper!
- Beyond perfecting scoring, use the Simply Scored scoring tool to add texture to any paper, create 3-D boxes and projects, and so much more. Unleash your creativity--there is no limit to what you can do with this new tool!
- Item 122334
- Simply Scored includes
◦3 place markers
- Dimensions of scoring board: 15-1/8" x 13-1/4" x 1"
Thursday, September 8, 2011
I’m just being so lazy in getting this blog work done. I don’t know why I sit at the computer and play games when I should be typing my blog!
6 more sleeps and Annette and I will be in Ottawa. I’m getting excited about going.
My share today is another Christmas Card, you can never have too many samples of for Christmas.
Garden Green Card base
Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper # 122349
Bells and Boughs # 120831 w, 121142c
2 3/8” scallop Circle punch / 118874, 1 3/4” Circle punch 119850
And I used my stampin`write markers for coloring.
Don`t forget the Holiday Mini has now started. Lots of great product for you Christmas card and scrapbooking needs..
Hmm wonder what button I hit on this computer lots of the normal to me functions are not working like / that is suppose to be the number sign! Hopefully it comes back to normal for me.
Well have a creative day, I`m off to cutting and prepping for next weeks Monday Night Scrappers group…
Friday, September 2, 2011
Went shoe shopping no luck, might just have to wait until I get to Ottawa to get some shoes.
For todays card I used the following:
Card stock, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Vellum.
Designer Series Paper Stacks 2010-2012 In Color # 117158
Big Shot # 113439
Embossing Folder Finial Press # 115963
Embossing Folder Designer Frames # 123130
1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White # 109025
Scallop Edge Border Punch # 119882
Extra Wide-Large Oval Punch # 119859
Bells and Boughs Stamp Set # 120831 w, 121142 c
And various markers
I just love how the embossing folder shows up on the vellum card stock. What a great effect don’t you think?
For some this is the last weekend before school goes in enjoy it.
Have a good one.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Good Morning Stamping Friends,
I keep getting slack in keeping this blog up. Sometimes I just fee I do now know what to say.. Hard to believe if you know me right? LOL.
The Holiday Mini starts today :) and if you look to the right of the page you will see a link to download it along with the supply list. I just LOVE LOVE this mini. The accessories are the best ever in my opinion!
I’ve been working on some Christmas cards. And here is one that I did the other day.
I love the stamp set Snow Much Fun # 122560 w,122562 c.
Card stock: Wild Wasabi # 108641
Poppy Parade # 119793
Very Vanilla # 101650
Punch Modern Label # 119849
Big Shot # 113439
Framed Oval Scallop Bigz Die # 114521
Embossing Folder Petals-a-Plenty # 116824
Various stampin’ write markers.
Hope you enjoyed todays card.
Another thing I have been doing is surfing the net one of my new favorite sites is Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping in