Saturday, December 5, 2009

Good Morning,

Our tree is up. It's in place nothing on it yet. We always get a pine tree. Can't wait to see it decorated.
Have you ever gone to a Hostess Club meeting, Crop or just gathered with a bunch of friends to get creative? Well if you have and you know that the other gals have the same scissors as you, how do you tell them apart??? I have the answer for that--- scissor charms..... Never need to wonder which pair of scissors is yours again!
Here is my pair with my butterfly charm..
I have these for sale for only $3.00 each.... Contact me if you would like one, either by email or phone..
These make a nice gift. Great little stocking stuffer...
If you would like to see a certain one close up just ask and I will post a pic of it...
Have a good day and happy stampin... Are you busy with your Christmas cards and gifts?? I need to get busy and get my cards done. Christmas will be here and gone if I don't. Maybe I will feel like working on them today..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment