Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bells and Boughs

Good Morning,

I’m just being so lazy in getting this blog work done. I don’t know why I sit at the computer and play games when I should be typing my blog!

6 more sleeps and Annette and I will be in Ottawa. I’m getting excited about going.

My share today is another Christmas Card, you can never have too many samples of for Christmas.

Garden Green Card base

Letters to Santa  Designer Series Paper # 122349

Bells and Boughs # 120831 w, 121142c

Bling

2 3/8” scallop Circle punch / 118874, 1 3/4” Circle punch 119850

hollyjolly

And I used my stampin`write markers for coloring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don`t forget the Holiday Mini has now started. Lots of great product for you Christmas card and scrapbooking needs..

Hmm wonder what button I hit on this computer lots of the normal to  me functions are not working like / that is suppose to be the number sign! Hopefully it comes back to normal for me.

Well have a creative day, I`m off to cutting and prepping for next weeks Monday Night Scrappers group…

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment