Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tags and Tags

Good Morning Stampers,

It’s a beautiful crisp Saturday morning here. Hopefully your weather is nice where you are also.

Wow did it ever seem weird this morning that Skip was still home he was been working Saturdays since sometime in the summer. Buddy didn’t like it as when Skip goes to work he jumps on the bed to sleep!

This past week I did a tag class and here are some of the tags.

002   001  003  004  005

It was a fun class to do. Now I have to get ready for my Coffee and card class on Wednesday, there are still a few spots available if you want to join us. Send me an email.

And I need to start my Christmas cards, oh my I’m behind. In our Hostess Club we are exchanging cards so I need to get busy and work on them. Before I know it will be the last minute and I will be scrambling.

Just a reminder that I do have Gift Certificates. Tell your Family and Friends!

Have a great day.

Sherry

2 comments:

  1. love your tags Sherry! how did you get the watermarked image on your photos?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow .... can;t believe my comment actually went thru.... how did you fix that???? full of questions aren't i?

    ReplyDelete