Sunday, January 29, 2012

Changes are Coming

Good Morning Stampers,
I know I have been a very bad blogger, really neglecting my blog. Actually all my crafting supplies. I joined a ATC (Artist Trading Cards) swap hoping that would give me my mojo and have me back in the craftroom. I do go into the craftroom and make the odd thing but I'm not producing like I want to just need to find the ummph and mojo to do it.
 
Stampin' Up! is making some changes to the catalog line up. The current Idea Book & Catalog will end in May instead of June. Starting June 1, 2012, Stampin' Up! will release one annual catalog, comparable to (but smaller than) the current Idea Book & Catalog, and two seasonal catalogs, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogs. Each seasonal catalog (formerly knows as Mini Catalog) will be extended a month for 5 months of shopping! Yahoo!!


March 1st we will  unveil the brand-new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, developed exclusively for Stampin' Up! This exciting addition to our Simply Scored line of products is perfect for scoring envelopes, boxes, and more. So exciting!

 Have a great day..



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment