Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trial Flower...

Good Evening Stampers,
Are you falling over in shock 2 post in 1 day from me. If you have downloaded the trail version on the My Digital Studio but would like to try a different stamp, embellishment, paper you can purchase this . After your trial version is over you can use your purchased  download with another program you have if you do not purchase the MDS.
I have the MDS but do not play around with it alot. Need to get in there more.
I did download the trial version so I could see what you are getting. So tonight while playing around this is the card that I made.

What do you think? One thing I like the MDS for is to print off images that I do not own in a stamp. And then combine the printed image with my other rubber stamping..



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment