Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm back

Hello Stampers,
Yes its me the absent stamper. I think the last few months or more taking a break has refreshed me and I'm excited to get crafting.
The new catalogue is out and lots of new and exciting products. Today just for Demos only the Holiday Mini was posteed for us to see... Oh it made me drool....
We had our Hostess Club last night, so I thought I would show you the cards we made. I will post later the products that were used I need to go and get my book to see just the exact names of items.
Back to add in the details of these cards.
StampSet Betsy's Blossoms #126004w #126006c this is a 6 piece stamp set. Another great feature it has a matching Wheel to go with it # 126943.
Big Shot # 113439
Labels Collection Framelits # 125598 (LOVE THEM)
Raspberry Ripple ink and card stock, whisper white card stock . Designer Series paper stacks 2011-2013 #122384
Gumball Green for the leave. And added a little bling in each flower.


This card is a great card for a Man,... Hmm wonder why I cannot start this on a new line. I'm talking about the card below :)
CardStock Midnight Muse. I used My Digital Studio for the ship but it is from the stamp set Open Sea # 123030w #123032c. Word Window punch for the wheel . 21/2" circle Punch. Ship circle was cutout on the Big Shot. This is a Step card. Bakers twine and jute for embelishment. Turned out great if I do say so myself...



And this is one of my flowers...







Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725n

No comments:

Post a Comment