Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two Terrific Kids.

Hello Stampers.
I can't get over how refreshed I feel and the crafting is coming back to me.. Its like a whole new excitment and feeling :)
I had a few inquries about how Brooklynn and Brayden are doing.. They are growing up so fast. So here is a picture of my two cuties.
Brooklynn 2 years old.. And a little shes a little Diva.. And a Grandpas girl.

Mr. Big Boy himself Brayden is now 4 and has had his orentation for school. Oh my hard to believe that he will be starting school in September.

Yesterday I worked on some items for the Christmas in July event. Now when I finish this I will be get back in finishing up the cards I started yesterday..
Have a great day..











Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment