Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Winter Storm..


Good Saturday Morning...

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend we are bracing for a huge storm here. We are first getting rain which has already started. Then they are forecasting over the next 3 days around 60cm(2 feet) of snow! Yikes , guess that means March is coming in like a lion!

Today I want to show you a card I made with the Top Note I don't know who to give the credit to as I have seen these all over the internet! Here I used Bella Rose designer paper #112041, Congrats #113770 from the SAB catalogue.
From the same Congrats set I used the welcome to the wedded bliss club stamp, to stamp the inside of the card. I also used Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red. The PP and topnote are put through the Big Shot and I used the Texturz plates Backgrounds 1. I really love how this turned out. I hope that the picture is looking as good as it does in real life!
Thanks for stopping by,
Sherry

1 comment: