Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good Monday Morning!




Lots to tell you about today. Last week we had snow and today it’s rain. As I’m writing this I can hear the rain just pounding on the window. And the wind is suppose to pick up and gust around 100! Hmm wonder what I like better rain or snow.
Last night I used my stamp-a ma-jig 101049 for the first time ohh what was I waiting for love it. Its really handy with the All in the Family #113488 and the Sweet Litte Sentiments 113690 is hostess level 1. I have just the right person in mind for this card.



Stampin' Up News:


If you haven't heard, yet, Stampin' Up! is going back to one catalog a year starting with the July catalog it will go back to one year, so it will be good through June 2010 Also, there will be 3 mini catalogs, each lasting 4 months minis will have new products as well as new hostess options in addition to those in the main catalog. There will also be 2 Decor Elements catalogs per year

Yeah I really like the idea of just one catalog




I will be sending this card to my daughter Tiffany. NO its not for her! It’s for Juniors brother and sister in law. This is a case from traceteach at SCS.
Thanks for stopping by...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment