Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Morning Stampers



It is so nice to see that sunshine. Yesterday you could even feel a little heat from the sun. Hopefully a sign that Spring is on its way.
My day started off good I did a little blog surfing, and then started on card making. Well somewhere along the way I got side tracked. I did manage to get 1 ½ cards done. Well try for more today!! Time will tell as Giovanni is here with me all day. Well there is always tonight... Well part of the night as I will be watching Survivor!
Have you been thinking you would like to be a Stampin’Up! Demonstrator? Well think no more NOW is the time to join my team! Sign up now and Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $56.95) from the current catalogue when signing up during the sale-a- bration promotion. Plus, get 15% off the regular $249 price of the Starter Kit--that's $410 worth of products for only $209 . It’s very easy to do go to my stampin’ up site the link is here to the right and click JOIN NOW the password is SweetStamps. Simple I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment