Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Morning,

Have you guys missed me? I miss coming on here. But just didnt' have the energy to do anything but sleep most of my days away.

I'm hoping that this is it and I will be back in the blogging daily. We went to Halifax over the weekend, Skip had a function to attend while I stayed in the hotel room sick all night. I really have to watch what I eat I have been doing very good. We stopped and I bought a sandwich, must of had too much mayo for me ( only suppose to have small amounts). I wasn't planning on going with Skip anyways but wanted to feel better at least. Saturday we went over to visit with Brayden and Tiff and Jr. By the afternoon I was in a lot of pain so they all went out and I stayed home and slept. Brayden was very careful not to hurt me.
Don't forget Today is the last day of the Holiday Extravaganza You have until 5pm to get you orders into me. Take a look there are some terrific items and savings....
My first pic today is the poinsettia from the hostess club gals...
Thank You all so very much...
I did manage to get 1 card made in the last week. I think its so cute... It can be a card or double as a gift card holder.
Opened it up and volia.......................
Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by..
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment