Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Thursday morning to you....
I have news...........Skip and I are going to Grandparents again. Brayden will be a big brother in May...

My mojo has seem to flown the coop. Didnt' get any stamping done yesterday as I wanted to. Just couldnt' sit and come up with something. Even though I have lots of ideas, I just couldn't sit and do it...


The card I have today is a case card from somewhere. We made this card in club the other night... Looks really difficult to make but actually once you get going very easy... I think they all came out great... You know I was thinking I keep putting my Christmas cards on here. Everyone will have seen thier card before they get it lol... Oh well looking here is not the same as they are in real life. I think in realy life cards are much nicer...
Have a terrifc day and thanks for stopping by.
Sherry
PS. today is a demo's sneak peek into the next new mini and sale a bration catalogues... YEAH me!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment