Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Morning, oops I mean afternoon... I just check and see that I put the wrong date for this to show... Well quick update. Brayden and I are now in Yarmouth and the house is a disaster... He has hauled every toy in the house out... Saving nothing for another day lol...
Did you have lots of little ghost and gobblins knocking at your door last night. Tiff had about 100. We took Brayden out at first he didn't want to nervous. Then once we were out he didnt' want to come home. Well when he got home and realized he got goodies he wanted to chow down. He was a good boy and shared. Even sent something home to Tasha who is still sick ...
No card today. So I thought I would show a terrific set for girls...
Pony Party #115217 set of 11 $27.95

Every fairy princess needs a noble steed, and you can make your princess's birthday magical with the Pony Party stamp set. Let her create her own birthday pony in her own style.
To me this set reminds of My Little Pony.
Brayden and I will be leaving soon and heading for Yarmouth....
Have a great day
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment