Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween.....

Good Morning Stampers...
I made it to Dartmouth, crossing on the bridge I thought I was going to be a gonner... a car pulled out in front of a truck both coming at me I had now where to go as there was vehicles on the outer lane and they had no where to go as there was vehicles in the outer lanes on that side. As the car and the truck went by me there may have been a finger of room and all I heard was scrapping metal.. When I got to Mic Mac where Tiffany works I was still shaking...
I picked Tiffany up when she was finshed work and we went to get Brayden Oh my was he ever excited when he noticed I was there too. He came down the stairs gave me a big hug and kiss, never even said Hi to his mom lol.. It's all Gramma....
My card today is a card I got from a friend in the Christmas card swap I joined .This card is made by Donna... I just love here colors and...
Thanks for stopping by
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment