Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making!!!

Good Saturday Morning,

How you are all enjoying this fall weather... Well last night I threw some apples out for the deer. Then we left to go to the store. We were gone maybe 40 minutes and in that time the deer came and ate those apples. They are suppose to come in the evening when I can see them and enjoy their beauty... Grrr will try again ...

I spend most of yesterday getting things put together for TODAY'S OPEN HOUSE... I hope that if your in the neighbourhood you stop by between 3-7 to see what's new.. Also I have 4 make n takes at $2. each. Don't forget today is world card making day....


Today I want to talk about Stampin' Write Markers.
Dual-tip markers. Its like getting 2 markers in on a fine tip and brush tip. To store the markers keep them horizontal to keep both tips inked.
Pictured here is the set of 48 but you can also get them in smaller sets of 12. The sets of 12 are in the famliy colors.
Set of 48 Many Marvelous Markers # 105541 $179.95
Or sets of 12 are $45.95
And not to forget you can get a set of 4 Neutrals for $15.95
I got my markers this summer and I LOVE coloring with them. Takes time to get used to them...
If you would like to know more about the markers just ask...
This is for Brayden... Have fun with Grammie and Grampie... Tell Grampie to bake you a pie...
Take care everyone, and have a great day...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment