Monday, October 5, 2009




Good Morning,



Well we are starting our first full week of October. I've finished making all my Halloween treats to give out.
My goodness I hope that none of you were out in that HEAVY rain yesterday. It sure was coming down I was glad that I was nice and dry.
Tonight is club night. I'm excited about that, even though we will have some gals missing it will still be fun.
Dont' forget Deal of the Week Punches are still on this week. The Clearance Rack has some goodies there. I will be placing an order tomorrow..
Here are my little critters for Halloween. I made one eyed monsters and spiders. Punches used: Scallop circle, 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, word window, Photo corners, And a regular hand held hole punch. Also used white gel pen. Candy is from $store. I think they are cute... I will be bagging these up with a pencil to pass out.. This is also a great project for kids to do very easy..
Monster close up..
A chocolate candy placed in the middle. Ohh these would look cute at a table setting...
Thanks for peeking in today.. Check back tomorrow to see what other goodies I made...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment