Friday, October 9, 2009

Greetings, Earthling

Good Friday Morning.
I'm in Dartmouth arrived late yesterday afternoon. Skip has a work related thing to do today. So it's just Brayden and I... Not sure just yet what we will be doing...
Brayden was sooo excited to see us. Hugs Kisses and more Hugs and Kisses.. And then "Hi" over and over...
Sometime over this weekend I plan on hitting some craft store now if I buy things that a different story might just window shop!
I don't have a card for today but I do have to show you this cute set called
Greetings, Earthling. If you've ever had one of those days when you just feel like you're from a different planet, you'll definitely appreciate this light-hearted set to help you tell your kids, "I come in peace." Five fun alien images, an intergalactic greeting, and a swirl accent complete this spaced out set that's great for children of all ages.
This is a set of 7 for $28.95
#113810.
When this set first came out I was ewww I really do not care for that but you know what these little creatures are starting to grow on me...
Well have a great day I know I will lol
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment