Sunday, October 25, 2009

Good Morning Stampers,

I heard something fall last night and could not figure out what it was. I looked around and didn't see anything. Now as I sit here to type I notice the lamp has falling. It's just a small desk lamp but still I should of noticed last night lol..

Today's card pick is Lovely as a Tree. If you do not own this set what are you waiting for... It's a great set. Also used on this card: Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Big Shot Top Note, Sponge daubers, Frost White Shimmer Paint,old olive classic ink. Card stock night of navy, basic black and whisper white.
And the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes...
Catch you all tomorrow have a great day...
Yikes, I just realized 2 months from today is Christmas day... I better get busy and get planning... Now smile it's not that bad..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment