Saturday, October 17, 2009



Good Saturday Morning:


Club order arrive late yesterday afternoon. I just have a couple more to get out and everyone will have theirs. I'm hoping to see some of their new creations at our next club meeting.(hint hint)


Skip is working until noon. So I will make some cards this morning. I just got the Santa outfit for the Build a Bear so I want to make something with that.


For today I have a tag to show you. I used the stamp set Bearing Gifts its in the Holiday mini # 116531 $11.95 for the 1 stamp. I stamped the image 3 times and cut the bears body and head out pop that up cut the head out and pop that up. I think that I will add some glitter to make it more festive. Isn't this a cute set for kids gifts. Or let the kids color it in and give it added to Gramma and Grandpa's gift. ( or anyone else for that matter lol)

Have a great day and hopefully I will have lots of new creations to share with you this coming week...

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment