Thursday, October 29, 2009

Morning Stampers...

I survived another night of not feeling well. This better pass really fast! I'm leaving this morning to go to Bridgewater to visit a friend and spend the night. Then onto Tiffany's Friday morning. I'm just praying that I feel good.

I had all these plans to get things done yesterday.. well that sort of feel short. But I did manage to get some things for you to look at while I'm away.. I will continue to write on my blog.
Just like to say Happy Birthday to Tasha.... She turns 19 today...

Im sad to report that the cute little Frankie box I made awhile ago bit the dust. Buddy got hungry and ate the nose and one side of the box.. Not really sure why he must of been mad at me about something lol..
Here's a card a cased I thought it was cute with the flying hats... Here I used the cold and cuddly stamp set from the Holiday mini.. Along with Holiday Lounge Designer Paper, Real Red and Soft Suede cardstock. Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, white gel pen. and Dazzling diamond glitter... Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes...

Well I'm off to finish packing...
Catch you all tomorrow..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment