Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Morning,
What are your plans for the day? I'm going to start working on my next club night. As I will be having Brayden the week before so nothing will get done that week lol.. I'm going up the end of next week to get him :) YAY!!!!
Are you tired of seeing Inspired By Nature?? Well, I hope not! As today's card is another one.
I used Melon Mambo, Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, And Chocolate Chip. Fire Square brad and the scallop oval punch. Dazzling Diamond glitter. I love how the flowers turned out...
I joined a Birthday card swap a few months ago my 18 cards arrived yesterday. They were just beautiful. So so much talent out there. I still have the Christmas ones to come. I held that up..sorry!
Thanks for peeking in today
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment