Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monday to you!

Ahh Mondays what can I say... Today I have loads of laundry to do. Where does it all come from? I'm going to try and give Buddy a bath. Hopefully he will work with me so I do not hurt my back!

I tried my hand at brayering again yesterday. It is something you need to practice with inorder to get that right look. For me right now, it seems to be a hit or miss type of a thing.

I have another card today using the stamp set Inspired by Nature. I turned the grass into cat of nine tails.. Super easy and super cute...
I haven't picked a date for the Dasher class yet. Waiting to see if Braydens Grandad comes for a visit from Iqaulit or not. Once I know that and know when I'm having Brayden for a week I will then schedule the class...
Thanks for stopping by...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment