Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi there how you doing today? I'm doing great going over to look after Jake for a little bit this afternoon. Going to have to dig out warmer Pj's I found it cold last night.
I wanted to watch CSI and don't you suppose I fell asleep in the middle of the show! Guess I missed that. Oh I'm sure that some day there will be a rerun.

Here is my card for today other than the words its all punches. I used the large and small oval punches. For the pumpkins I punched them out 3 time for each pumpkin and sponged around the edges. Then I layered them for form a pumpkin shape. I just made the stem with my scissors. The Ghost are the oval punch again and I drew on the face. Very simple and cute... I think I'm about done with Halloween now. Now I will be moving on to my favorite time of the year Christmas..

Catch you later..
Sherry

1 comment: