Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good day,
Yesterday turn out to be a nice sunny day! Gotta love those days when we can ,not many more nice days in the future I'm afraid to say.
Today is a busy day for me. This morning I'm getting my hair cut , then after lunch I will be looking after Jake for a few hours or so. And this evening I have a club make-up class.
Here's a pic of a blue jay that has been coming around with a few of his friends. Look close and you can see a sunflower seed in his mouth. Then I looked and there was Buddy looking out the window at the birds... He never even barked at them..
What a dog....
See Brayden, Gramma told you Buddy was looking at birds out
the window... Brayden gets so so excited on the phone when he talks to Buddy aka
Gramma lol...
I think I mentioned this before Brayden and his mommy check my blog each morning before daycare and work....
No Inspired by Nature today, are you sad lol.... That is such a fun set to play with. Mom came over yesterday and we practised brayering.. gonna take a while is all I have to say...
Todays card is using the stamps: Forest Friends,On Your Birthday
Card stock is Soft Suede, Bravo Burgundy Whisper White. Used Olive and Chocolate Chip markers for the images. The saying I used versa mark and white embossing powder. The Designer Paper is Thoroughly Modern. And a dimensional to pop up the owl.. cute, I know....
Have a great day
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment