Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Morning,

I don't know about you but I'm not that computer savy! There always seems to be somthing going on with this computer that I do not know how to fix or what is causing the problem. Yesterday the computer started not saving sites that I have passwords to, that I have ok'd to be kept. It gets frustrating when you may visit the site a few times during the time you sit down at the computer... Ok enough about this...

I have to run to the mail off a couple of things.

So lets get to the card of the day... Yay!!!
It's a Birthday card... Here I used the Beary Best Friends and Beary Nice Wishes stamp sets..
Punches: Corner rounder, modern label (trimmed down) and 3/4" circle and 1 of the flowers from the Boho Blossoms.
Card Stock: Basic Grey, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Whisper White.
Bold Bright brads.
Yikes..... There is a huge spider coming my way.... eeekkk......
I have to get him but with what.... he is on my stapler oops crawling up the speaker . I hate spiders....
Must go now lol..
Happy Stampin"
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment