Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Friend

Good Morning,

That was sure a wild day yesterday. We lost power for about a half hour early last evening. Seemed weird the sun was shining and it was nice out and we loose power.

Are you a Big Brother fan? Its on tonight I cannot wait, I really enjoy watching this show. Makes me laugh…

I just got this stamp set and can see using it a lot.

My friend # 122585w, 122587c

Cardstock: Island Indigo and Calypso Coral

And for a final touch I added bling.

hello1 hello2

The inside turned out nice also I know you cannot see but on the drops coming down I colored them and added crystal effects # 101055

 

 

I think I need Skip to make me a light box for taking photos. I will ask him this weekend.

I have to run over to the grocery store this morning. Now I was just there yesterday and totally forgot to buy what I needed. My list was home, nice place for it right.

Tiffany just called and Brayden fell down outside while they were waiting for the bus. And cut his lip she is very concerned and is taking him to Dartmouth General, she said that its a deep cut won’t stop bleeding. Poor little guy… She thinks he will need stitches.

Well I’m off to the grocery store and while I’m out I will pick up ink for my printed too.

Have a great day thanks for stopping by…

 

image

 

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment