Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tree Reflection

Good Thursday Morning.

I’m hoping that the fog clears off and it turns out to be a nice day. I have laundry going and would like to hang the clothes on the clothes line today  if possible.

Well its official. My ticket is bought to go to Ottawa in September. I’m going with my friend Annette. We will be staying at my sister and brother in laws. I’m excited and we got a great deal to boot. Now to start planning what we can do while we are there. I love to plan out trips.

As I’m typing this out I’m having internet problems again. This is getting to be a bit much. Do I see a change in providers coming soon. I couldn’t get on yesterday and was on the phone for about 45 mins with the tech. Our modem is a dinosaur, he didn’t even know what it looked like. We have had this modem for 16 years. I keep telling them thats the problem but noooo they think they know best.  I know one thing it makes me cranky when I’m paying for a service I cannot use.

Enough whining you say… Ok lets move on. NOTE: As I’m typing this whine Buddy starts barking. And YES you guessed it. It’s the repair man… WooHoo he finally has a new modem for me. I’m so excited…

My share today is a Reflection card. We made this in the Monday Night Scrappers group this week.

reflectree

 

Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango ,Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock

Ticket corner punch # 119867

Lovely as a Tree #115026w

 

 

 

I’m off to  finish the laundry and do up a few things..

image

 

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, your wish came true, it's beautifil, sunny and warm this afternoon!! Nice card too!
    Alvina :-)

    ReplyDelete