Thursday, August 4, 2011

Not So Seriously

Hello Stamping Friends,

Things going good you today I hope. I’m not sure where my morning went but it got away from me.

Brayden didn’t need stitches so that was good. The doctor said that any deep and he would of and the cut clotted after a few hours so as long as it doesn’t start bleeding again he should be good. The dr. checked him over good, eyes, teeth, ears. He must of took quite the fall. Hopefully he will start listening to his mommy. With a boy you know that this is only the beginning.

When I first noticed the stamp set NOT SO SERIOUSLY I laughed and laughed. And knew I just had to have it.

Not So Seriously # 123085w, #123087c

Card stock: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Basic Black and Whisper White.

Scallop Trim Punch # 118402

Various stampin’write markers and watercolor crayons used to color the images.

I think its cute.. Need to see what else I can make with this set.

 

woman

womaninside

                                                              The inside is just too funny..

 

 

 

 

I have been working on my newsletter and Monday Night Scrappers projects and info.

 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a Creative Day!!

image

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment