Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Box

Good Morning Stampers,
Brayden sure knew how to pull the heart strings yesterday. He cried so hard when we left. His Mommy said he cried for about 15 min or so. Then when he went to bed last night he also got sad and told his Mommy he was missing me.
My share today is a little different... I will get to my card later on but for now I wanted share this with you.


Each month Demo's recieve online and in hand a magazine called Stampin' Sucess. This poinsettia card box  was in it this morning when I opened the online version . And I think it's so cute I had to share.Have a great Tuesday Oh my goodness I almost wrote Monday I'm really off on my days this week.


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725
Jodi-Danielle Kutz is the creator of this beautiful box.

No comments:

Post a Comment