Saturday, October 23, 2010

SpiderMan

Good Morning Stampers,

Christmas is on December 25th ... are you ready for it? If you're a seasoned card maker then you'll know how important it is to start making your Christmas cards early. In fact, the earlier the better!

Making handmade cards is a leisurely hobby that takes time. Lots of tender love and care is put into making each one of your handmade cards, so make sure you allow yourself enough time to make them without feeling rushed or pressurized. After all, Christmas should be a fun time of year!
Book your workshop now and start earning FREE goodies ($200 min) and get those Christmas stamps and paper you need! Call or email. Just want to place an order shop at my online store..
 Now I don't want any laughing when you look at this next card. I tried my best. I will make another one later on to see if I'm any better at it.
Using the spider web embossing folder from Stampin'Up! and My Big Shot I ran Real Red card stock in the folder through the Big Shot . Then I took Pacific Point classic ink and rubbed it onto the raised web. Large and Wide oval punches for the eyes.
This is where I think I went wrong with this card. The eyes should be different and the web center should be in the middle of the eyes.. Like I said I will try it again..
So do you think he looks a little like Spiderman??


Off to continue working on the Fall Fling. It's only 2 more weeks away...
Book that day off to come and join us from 10-1 at Meadowfields school.

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment