Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...

Good Morning Stampers,
Are you all ready for the tricker or treaters today? Hopefully you have more treaters than tricksters! We only get 5-10 kids here. Earlier on the radioi I heard the most horrible thing---SNOW. Yikes I do not want that white stuff yet..

Yesterday I was playing around with the jumbo wheel Sparkle and Shine.. Lets just say there is nothing made with it.
I will show 2 that still need to be worked at the others not sure where my head was when coloring. Think I was going back to my inner child!

The top one is inked with Baja Breeze and the bottom I used the poping pastels but I think maybe it would of looked better on a different color card stock not white.
Here is another card that I made the other day..


Have a great day and Thanks for stopping in...

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment