Thursday, October 7, 2010

Greetings

Morning Stampers,
Cody is here for a few nights. He is working in Yarmouth for a couple of days.
I got my craft room all cleaned yesterday YAY. How does paper make so much mess?

My share today is another card made by Tiffany when she was here. She used the Greeting Card Kids set. These kids are just so cute...  Jolly Holly Designer Series Paper, Waffle Paper , Cherry Cobbler cardstock.. Tiffany is on her way to having her Christmas cards all made early.


And here are a a pic of my grandbabies.. Only Brayden is not a baby anymore going to 3 next week.

Hi Gramma...

Time for Dessert, Mommy doesn't let me do this ....
Have a Great Day !!

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment