Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Bib

 Good Afternoon Stamers,
When I'm not sleeping I have been busy cleaning the house. Slowly it will get done.
Over the past week or so we have had company off and on. They never come inside and like to stick together. Can you guess??

                                                It's Quack and Quacker!

Now on to my card share.
Today I have a baby bib to show. Using the Big Shot I folded my whisper white cardstock. Leaving off 4 scallops on the top I cut it out on fold. Then take a circle punch and punch out the neck.( a step I missed and had to do it after :( ) Stamp and color. Here I used the set Bugs and Kisses. But really its up to you.
I then added Old Olive grosgrain ribbon. And voila here it is....


There is still 2 days to get your name in for the Blog Candy. Remember is you cannot post a comment on here click on email me and drop me a comment.





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment