Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Get your apron ready.

 Good Afternoon Stampers,
The repair guy showed up and the internet problems are outside of the house something to do with the wires. I also embarrassed myself to 50 shades of red. But I will not go into that :ooops
Here are the cards we made in class the other night.
I just love this apron one. You could make this into lots of different types of aprons.Let you imagination run wild


with out the seed pkg

inside


Our birthday card. I haven't used the spiral punch in a long time. I cased this card.
The next card is one that we made in this mornings coffee and card class. Using the Big Shot and the Scallop Circle die. Stamp set is Punch Potpourri(hostess level1)
Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink card stock and ink. Also used the embossing folder Elegant Lines


Enjoy don't forget to enter for the Blog Candy.





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sherry,

    I really enjoyed making these cards...especially the apron one!

    Al :-)

    ReplyDelete