Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cupcake girl

Good Morning Stampers,
This morning I'm going to Dartmouth to pickup both of the Grandkids... Hmm should prove for an interesting week.
I've been scrapbooking more I really just got into the zone and went for it. Woo Hoo I made my 25 pages for the Month... Maybe I should reward myself lol..

I'm getting excited as tomorrow Demonstrators get to see a few sneak peeks from the New Idea Book and Catalogue 2011-2012.. Hmm it goes live for demos about 3 am our time. Should I get up and check it out? If I'm awake I will if not it will have to wait. Should of picked another day to be away.. No Don't think Brayden could wait any longer he has been counting down the days on his fingers. We started at 10!

And for all of you the Last Chance List comes out. We will know what is retiring from this book... Hopefully not too many of my stamp set are leaving. Skip the Tims coffee and save your pennies as its the LAST CHANCE to get these projects...

Can you believe it's the lasst day of May we sure have not had a Spring. 

Here is another on of the pages I did of Brooklynn.


This Cupcake was sure a hit...





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on this page too. Travel safe!
    Al :-)

    ReplyDelete