Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scrapbook Marathon

Good Day Stamping Friends,

My girlfriend came up from Bridgewater and we scrapbooked. It was great. We each had our own space spoke when we wanted to. We were in the zone! Skip said I talk more when I'm down in the craft room by myself!
Annette is a much faster scrapper than me she came in with 22 pages and I had 12. Since then I have done some more.
Annette and all her goodies

Getting down to business

My goal for May is 25 pages I think I will exceed that number with 10 days left in the month and I have a total of 18 done. It felt really good creating something for me.
Going to have to clean up my work space though I have a workshop on Wednesday night. Then its time to get ready for classes and club again...
Have a good weekend what is left of it. And hopefully where you are the sun is shining.






Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment