Monday, June 13, 2011

Countryside...

Happy Monday Morning Friends,
Does that greeting make you feel like smiling? I need something to make me smile in this raining weather. We did have a few beautiful days last week but they were short lived.
Hostess Club is tonight and for once I'm already well ahead of the game.. YA ME!!
This is one of the cards we will be making tonight. I have different sentiments if you do not want to put husband!



Do you know what I realized on the weekend the small oval punch is retiring! When I first looked at the Last Chance List I thought it was the little one that was in the Holiday mini, I was wrong.... Oh no how can this be it fits so perfect with the other oval punches.
Thanks for stopping in, come back again real soon.





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment