Friday, June 24, 2011

Pinwheel = Summer Fun

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
Alice and I are in in Bedford/Sackville helping Cody and Tasha with their moving and getting their new house painted.
Here is a card we made in out coffee and card class on Wednesday. This is the first time I have made a card like this and I just LOVE IT!! Its also a great way to use up your scraps. The small squares are 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" . I cannot think what the size of the 2 larger squares are right now I will get them posted once I get back home.

The Designer Paper is Sunny Garden that is retiring at the end of the month.Please Check the 22nd Post for all the details on my Last Chance Special and give away...






Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment