Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Joy Fold Wedding

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
Hope you are having better weather than we are in this part of the country. Rain and more rain, and cold temps. Feels more like October or March than the middle of June.
Today my plan is to go into the craft room and make new display boards. Clean up the room as it looks like a bomb went off. And then sit down and create some awesome projects..
Here's a joy fold card we made in a class recently. Know what is funny, as I was loading this unto this page I noticed that I have the  Designer Paper upside down the writing is the wrong way  oops.. Now I never noticed when I did the class and if others did they were polite and never mentioned it!






And notice the antique brad we used.. They are really nice. I need to use them more often and yay they will still be available in the next coming year. Stampin'Up! Year runs from July - June.
Today my order of catalogues are scheduled to arrive. Yay. Stampin'Up! has ask that we do not pass them out until the 20th. So if you would like one I can take you name down now. I will be selling the books for $5.00 each.
Fun and Fast Notes will be retiring the end of June.
Have a great day.. Happy Crafting..






Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment