Saturday, June 18, 2011

Necktie Box

Good Morning,
Oh my goodness the sky opened up a little while ago and did it ever rain. Glad that I was in my house wouldn't want to get caught out in that.
I started this box last night I found the pattern on line for this and thought it was so cute. I think Kristen Morris was the one to make it first.
So do you think it looks like a necktie? I think it came out cute. I'm going to put some lotto tickets in it and give it to my Dad. Opps hope he doesn't check  my blog before I give it to him :)



I'm still working on the basket for my strawberries. I will get that posted as soon as I get it finished.
On Wednesday June 22nd I'm having a Card and Coffee class if you would like to attend. Its 2 cards and coffee for $6.00. Starts 9:30am and runs until about 11ish. If you do plan on attending please let me know also please bring your own adhesive and dimensional, scissors etc.
Have a great day... and lets get Crafty..





Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment