Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A little Bliss

Good Morning,
Coffee is brewed and I'm just finishing up my first cup. I have already talked to Brayden, he is feeling a little better today, as he is bugging his sister lol...

Today guest is Rosa, this is the card she had for the Demo day. My color seems to be off a bit on this card. Rosa does beautiful work.



The Big Shot Club boxes have arrive WooHoo its was SO exciting opening the boxes and sorting it all out...

All 11 boxes for the the club :)
Look at what was on the boxes how cute is this...




Those stamps and product just can't wait to get busy....
Here is another card that I had at the Stamp Buffet. Used the stamp set Bliss. Ink is Crumb Cake and Night of Navy. Also the Tulips embossing folder.



I'm off to go get creative...
Have a great day..



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment