Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tea cup hello

Good Moning Stampers,
Do you remember me mentioning Months and Months ago that I lost 2 stamps from the teeny tiny wishes set. I had found one a while back  Guess what I found the  other one YIPPEE!!! Now my set is complete again. :)
On Saturday I'm having a gathering of local Demos. We are going to have a shoe box swap.  I'm excited I can't wait for the fun... Yesterday I worked on the shoe box swap.

Coming up on Sunday starting at 2 pm and Monday starting at 10am. Is the Stamp Buffet. And here is one of the cards that will be available to make. Hope to see you here on one of those days should be loads of fun. Need directions send an email and will will send them to you.
If you cannot make it at 10 that is fine the craft room is open all day. Same as Sunday can't make it at 2, the craft room is open until 6.


Thank you for stopping in ... I'm off to create more cards for the Buffet...
Remember cards start at $1.00.





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd eventually find those stamps...especially now that you have organization in your crafting studio. Good for you!!
    See you Saturday,
    Al

    PS...nice card

    ReplyDelete