Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March

Good Morning Stampers,
How did you March arrive? Ours came in like a lion cub. Could of been worse. The winds are strong at the moment. Hope the old saying is true in like a lion out like a lamb!

To welcome March I made this card. Good Luck I'm sure we can all use a bit of that from time to time. Used my MDS again. Photo Corner Punch, Certainly Celery cardstock.
Images are from the So Happy for you stamp set because I used MDS they are bigger than if you were to stamp them.

Did you know that you can shop for Stampin'Up! products from the comfort of your own home? Its simple and easy, Click on my website either at the top of the page or in my signature on the bottom . This will bring you to my Stampin'Up! page where you will see a shop now button just follow the prompts from there. Easy as 1,2,3!
Tomorrow is Coffee and Cards! Make 2 cards and have a coffee and chat for $6.00. Start time is 9:30 I do have a a couple of spaces left if you would like to join us. Please let me know by 6pm this evening.
Well I'm off to take care of the laundy and visit the craft room for a bit :) I think I need to name the room... Hmmm. Sherrys Stamping Studio? What names can you come up with?
Have a nice day and thanks for stopping in ..



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. You could call it your "Happy Place" or "Happy Stampin' Place" or "Fun Place" or your "Happy Hideout" or...LOL

    Just brainstorming Sherry and this late in the day my brain is pretty much drained!!

    Al

    PS...love the card.

    ReplyDelete