Monday, February 28, 2011

Bliss

Good Afternoon,
This morning I chatted with Brayden on the webcam. He is so cute.. Then I ran a few errands. Wanted to get it done before the rain starts. Well it needs to warm up a lot before it will rain. It's cold out there.

I made this card on My Digital Studio(MDS) . It is the Sale-A-Bration Set Bliss.
Basic Black card stock, So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon and brads. Thanks is from the Sale-A-Bration set So happy for you..
I think it came out great. I like that I can play with the MDS and see what a card may look like before I actually do the stamping..

Just 1 month left for the Sale-A-Bration promotion. Have you thought of being a Hostess? It's FREE to host a party. Don't have the time or want to bother with a party. You can always have a book party. Show your friends Stampin'Up! Catalogues and take orders easy peasy!
Off to help a few dust bunnies move to a new home...
Have a great day..




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. I really like your card, best one I have seen so far with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete