Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Tees

Good Afternoon,
I had a coffee and card class this morning. Bet when you looked this morning you thought oh there she is being slack again lol... Just busy that's all.
The wind is raw today, the house is nice when sun is shining in , which is not now its overcast and starting to snow... Calling 2-4 cm.
This morning we made 2 cards so I will share them with you..

 The top card we used Whipser White as our base. Baby Tees Wheel, Curly Cute
A little Smooch Pearlized Accent ink. Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Cardstock and ink.
We watercolored our little bird from the Fun and Fast Notes # 113500. Used the sentiment of Curly Cute. Pear Pizzaz cardstock and designer paper, Ribbon is Old Olive and the brad is from the Hodgepoge Hardware Styled Silver # 111325

Happy Crafting

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed this yesterday, I really like the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these cards Sherry.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice cards... what a great idea ... coffee and cards....

    ReplyDelete