Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TaDa

Good Morning,
Sorry I didnt' get here yesterday I was under the weather. I really do not feel like sitting here and doing this now But I want to get it done.
Monday Night Scapers started off with a little excitement but once that settled I think it was a good night .
Here is the full card we made. My goodness I was very crooked in taking this one. But I do not have th energy to go and take another.
We used Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise Vellum Card stock.( Its hard to see in this photo I will take a better one.)But we stamped the image on vellum cardstock, turned it over and with a stylus rubbed all the non stamped parts of the image. This gives it a raised embossed look when you turn it over. Its a very pretty technique.




Thanks for stopping by





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and the technique.

    Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon!!!! love the card - i never know what to do with vellum... i like this!

    ReplyDelete