Monday, February 21, 2011

What will it look like?

Good Morning Stampers,
Monday again... tonight another meeting for out Monday Night Scrapers group. We are meeting twice this month. Today I have a sneak peek of one of the cards we are making tonight.

You will have to come back tomorrow to see the full card... What a tease I am haha...

Sale-A-Bration is going by don't miss out on your chance to get FREE Product. I'm now BOOKING workshops(party) for March. Lets get your date set and starting working on getting Free goodies for you and your guest. Remember if they spend $60 they also get a Sale-A-Bration product. Over 50 stamp sets to choose from WOW!
Have a great day.





Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. From what I can see that's a really pretty card. I want to see the rest of it. I'll be checking in tomorrow. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.com

    ReplyDelete