Monday, February 14, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly

Hello Stampers,
Good Morning to you! I have been busy crafting.
Brayden went to see Calliou this weekend and enjoyed himself. He picked up a paper about the event for me and then got some of his supper on it, NOW he thinks Gramma is going to be sad :(  as its dirty. But he has another on but no that one was for me.
Brooklynn has been growing this week from what her Mommy tells me so I can't wait to see her and how big she is getting.
I think Gramma is soon going to need a grandkid fix. I will have to schedule them in..

I had an order that was suppose to arrive on Friday but noooo it said there was a weather advisory HMM the weather wasn't that bad on Friday that the trucks were not traveling! So today it is I HOPE!

I used the Big Shot and the 5 point 3D star # 113473 die. Elegant Soiree Designer Paper # 117163. I sponged Chocolate Chip on on the score lines. So cute.



Our Big Shot Club meet Friday night and we made this card using  an Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Die. Vellum cardstock, Bravo Burgundy and white embossing powder.



We left the sentiment off until we want to use the card. As it can be for just about any occasion.
Happy Crafting..






Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment