Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Hello Stampers,
Well here in Yarmouth it is a winter wonderland with plenty of more snow falling tomorrow. Tomorrow is groundhog day. I say no shadows will be seen!
My time in the craft room today was cleaning up. Tonight I will go down and get creative.
Sale-A-Bration is in full swing... Spend $60 on any Stampin'Up! product and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Good time to stock up on the cardstock you need and get some freebies to boot.
My share today is a purse I made. A fellow demo made the pattern up Linda Aarhus.


I haven't put anything in the inside yet. I will do that when I give out.


Keep your Mojo following....



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. I am following you from SC. #295. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete